5441Re: [nanotech] Hi everyone

  • ranjith kumar
    Oct 19, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      As many of you know me.... I would like to know more from other's in the
      group. Mainly those who are working in nanotech companies to give us the
      feedbacks.......
      It will be nice to see.... those who are working in this emerging tech....
      hope everyone replies once to the group.
      Thanks & Regards
      Ranjith