5419Re: [nanotech] Hi everyone

  • ranjith kumar
    Oct 6, 2005
      Hai,
      I am giving *Nanotechnology International/India : companies, profiles and
      links:*
      *Nanotechnology International/India : companies, profiles and links:*
      www.*nano*vip.com/directory/International/India/index.php<http://www.nanovip.com/directory/International/India/index.php>
      This helps students to look for institues and employers to look for
      companies in India
      Thanks & Regards
      Ranjith

      --
      "Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the
      master of simplicity."