5400Re: [nanotech] Hi everyone

  • DR Malay Tripathy
    Oct 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      I am from Delhi University. We are interested to have a good and economic general purpose integrated system based on Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis. If any one know company or institution kindly write us.

      Best regards and sincerely,

      Malay

      Hello Ranjith,

      If you know any details please send a mail.

      Best wishes,

      Malay

      ranjith kumar <ranjith2882@...> wrote:
      Hai everyone,
      I am doing my masters in Univ. of Central Florida. I did my B.Tech from IIT
      MADRAS in materials science and engineering. I am working in nanotechnology.
      In US the NANO-Revolution started, but INDIA will take sometime. In US
      there are many companies working in nano. I think there are not more than 10
      companies in INDIA.
      I will give any of the information to u guys if you want. We need to make
      INDIA also a new nano world.
      I joined sometime back but introducing now.
      cheers
      Ranjith