5331Re: [nanotech] macrofibers using CNTs

  • jaime knutson
    Sep 1, 2005
      Well, you could give them all senses like sniffing and
      seeing eye dogs and train them to detect the scent of
      different disorders.
      Like make a saint bernard or golden retriever bot.
      but be careful no one makes a doberman pinscher. or a
      pitbull. the choice is in yoor hands, i wash my hands
      of it. talk soon.

      --- meyya sundar <meyys_s1892002@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >

      > i am interested in the use of nanorobots to
      > detect cancer cells and destroy it.
      >
      > I want to know about the programming of
      > nanorobots(ie with languages or software packages)
      >
      > if anybody have idea don't forget to send me
      > mail with information about websites,journals with
      > your suggestion
      > with regards
      > meyya

      > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go
      > to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

      que sera sera....

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic