5287Re: Diode Array: claim of clean energy

  • nanoparticlesalez
    Aug 18, 2005
      A scienitist named Wang and Millie Dresselhaus wrote a report in
      Nature on using arrays of nanotubes as dipole antennas that capture
      light energy like radio antennnas that capture radio EM waves. Wang
      says it is currently not possible to make a diode to extract
      electricity from the AC current sbecause they change at terrhertz
      speeds, too fast for any known diodes.

      new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic