5177Re: [nanotech] I'm new to this group..... any suggestions?

  • KAZ
    Jun 1, 2005
      --- cargillapril <cargillapril@...> wrote:

      > I have never joined a group before, so this is a first for me. I
      > recently changed my major from nursing to an Associates of Science.
      > My primary intrest is Nanotechnology, although I do enjoy the
      > forensic's part of science as well. Any suggestions that you all may
      > be able to offer me in my adventure would be greatly appreciated. Any
      > of you from Colorado?

      You should configure your settings for this group, to deliver the posts to
      your email address. This group's activity is too sporadic to try to follow
      via the web, especially for someone new to discussion lists.

      I also suggest that you initiate conversations here about the things which
      already interest you in nanotech, or ask specific questions. Most of us are
      probably too jaded/desensitized to discussion list to just start blurting out

      We need some kind of conversation piece to get us started.

      Support our troops: Get them out of Iraq

      AIM/Yahoo/AOL Instant Messenger: KazVorpal
      ICQ#: 1912557 MSN Messenger: KazVorpal@...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic