4984Re: Thanks

  • intel007
    Mar 7, 2005
      Hi Mayya,

      The term "nanotechnology" is not clearly defined some believe
      everything below 100nm is nanotechnology. If so then organic
      chemistry will fall directly into this category all the drugs and
      polymers we synthesize today can be brought under the classification
      of nanotechnology.

      My personal opinion about nanotechnology is that anything that
      involves some sort of manipulation at molecular level can be
      considered as nanotechnology.

      so what the semiconducting industry is not nanotechnology... but if
      it will be get me a job then definitely it is lol...

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Subramanya Mayya <ksmayya@y...>
      wrote:

      > I would like to draw your attention to the following booklet for
      the definition of Nanotechnology
      > www.europaeische-akademie-aw.de/
      pages/publikationen/graue_reihe/35.pdf

      > Definition of Nanotechnology is as described in this
      report..."fuzzy", although one frequently confuses miniaturization
      with nanotechnology.