4967Re: [nanotech] Thanks

  • PRASATH
    Mar 2, 2005
      HI
      Im Msc student doing Nanoelectronics in UK .

      cheers
      prasath
      --- karthik prabhu <karthikprabhum2004@...>
      wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi,
      Thanks for your suggestion. I will look for those
      kind market.
      If u get any details regarding this pls mail me.

      * What r u doing ? r u working?

      Thank u

      ith regards,
      M.Karthikprabhu.

      PRASATH <mwprasath2000@...> wrote:

      HI Karthik
      Its is very good plan but as for now i dont think
      u have much options for that since the field is young
      and only big manufactures are doing the job .I can
      tell one thing if u wish to get into the market its
      better to find out the less expensive nanoproduct that
      has large comercial purpose .So that u can get the
      products and deliver it to the market from the bigger
      companies.Hope it helps you.

      cheers
      prasath
      --- karthikprabhum2004
      <karthikprabhum2004@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi,
      I am a sofware engineer.I am interested in
      nanotechnology and
      interested to start a small firm. So i want the
      details regarding it such as the market condition and
      area of
      specification which is favorable for doing so.

      * From where i can start?

      yours friendly,
      M.Karthikprabhu.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search.
      Learn more.
      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.