454AFM I found this in a Spanish newspaper EL Pais

  • jalonsosa@yahoo.com
    Mar 1, 2000
      Please let me know if this is relevant to any of you so I know what
      to post if any thing like it again. Sorry the article is in Spanish.
      Please find below a little description of what it says.

      http://www.elpais.es/p/d/suplemen/futuro/3fut1b.htm

      For those of you that would like to know what is a mainstream Spanish
      newspaper showing in their web please read the above page.

      It is about an ATM microscope, Bermad 2000, on sale now through the
      scientist there mentioned.

      I am translating freely here:

      It allows the observation of the process in which a protein adheres
      itself to an ADN molecule. It allows also investigating the magnetic
      signals of a hard disc and taking steel micropictures and close-ups
      of cancerigenous cells.