4456Re: [nanotech] Re: The technology edge!!!

  • Michael Kern
    Oct 1, 2004
      Glad you enjoyed that. I'm sorry that you think I broke some of your stuff down though. I don't know what stuff, but I didn't mean to break it.

      gmsdrummer_77 <gms_clan@...> wrote:six pack of beer = $5.50
      locking your keys in your car = stupid
      the following sentence :

      "The talk about seeing where you are and not seeing where you
      might be, not to mention talk of a golden prize, makes my head hurt
      and I find myself longing for the days of my childhood when I was a
      happy-go-lucky professor of multi-dimentional theoretical
      mathematics at Moscow "

      = priceless

      that was entertainment on all kinds of levels
      and watching the professor break this nonsense up piece by piece was
      sinfully delightfull (though I fear the professor has broken my
      stuff down as well :( )

      that was fun reading - thanks professor (like Gilligans Island
      though this professor might've actually gotten the crew off the
      Island alot quicker)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT