4366Re: New Synthetic Diamond as Possible Super Conductor

  • pulsed_ignition
    Sep 1, 2004
      These materials I speak of can be created "only" within my patented
      device. Remanufacture of these nano particles into unique films and
      large crystals is our primary goal. The powder is easily sequestered
      and storable, however because it's extraordinary uniqueness and
      rarity, we have refused multiple offers to sell the raw powder in
      favor of maintaining control of the end products. We will wait for
      funding to allow remanufacture in house, with Plasma Vapor Deposition
      and High Temperature High Pressure Diamond presses.

      While the article indicates $2 Million was provided for research on
      the EPA impact of nano particles, unfortunately there has been no
      grant money or investment in honest scientific reporting on the flood
      of genetically modified (GM) foods in the USA which posses an
      immediate health risk. The UK scientific report was crushed. Testing
      may actually be globally impossible, partly because the GM patent
      rights are so vigorously enforced that any testing is legally
      responded to with crippling patent infringement suits, whereby
      reporting is blocked.

      Anyway, at PlasmaKing we will be turning unique nano particles into
      much larger Synthetic Diamond products, such as transistors, gem
      Synthetic Diamonds and DLC films. What was once our primary target
      has now taken the back burner, which was the efficient conversion of
      waste oil into Hydrogen by Thermal Ionization Plasma.

      Best Regards,
      Chris Arnold
      http://members.aol.com/hypercom59

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, forbes4nano@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 9/1/2004 2:20:10 PM Central Standard Time,
      > Hypercom59@a... writes:
      >
      > Where does one find new properties? Within new and never before
      known
      > materials.
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > We have discovered a new process to create synthetic diamond
      powder.
      > This powder is synthetic diamond doped with various metals not
      > available with other synthetic diamond processes. This powder is a
      > homogenous mix of materials and during SEM w/EDS the carbon & metal
      > combinations are clearly shown by the spectrum.
      >

      > FATE OF NANOPARTICLES,
      > August 30
      > Materials made from particles one-millionth the size of a fine-
      point pen tip
      > are touted daily for their current uses and dreamed of
      possibilities, but a
      > pressing question remains as to the environmental impact of
      manufactured
      > nano-sized materials. Purdue University scientists are
      investigating the
      > interactions between these tiny, many-sided structures and the
      environment. To
      > further this research, the National Science Foundation (NSF) and
      Environmental