4040Re: [nanotech] Re: Gagnon Interview, Public Accessibility, and NT Industry Gr...

  • Eugen Leitl
    May 2, 2004
      On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 04:20:48PM -0400, Mark Gubrud wrote:

      > And there is something to be concerned about in the confusion of
      > nanotechnology and speculative or visionary ideas in nanotechnology with
      > pseudoscience and bogus ideas. So I do my best to discourage the
      > antigravity and zero point energy crowd from advertising here.

      Apropos of science (I'm siding firmly with Mark here): Nanomedicine IIa is
      out as full-text HTML (along with Nanomedicine I, of course):

      http://www.nanomedicine.com/NMIIA.htm

      Amazon link here:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1570597006/104-3324477-6502326