3844Re: [nanotech] Semiconductor nanoparticles

  • keyur halari
    Mar 1, 2004
      hi abhi

      hope u r fine..
      now about your question try link mentioned below
      http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/10008336
      and search different papers in science journal named Advanced Materials

      tc.

      Keyur Halari

      Abhishek Nareshraj Singh <aby_singh60@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I am working on a project for self-assembly to form heterogenous
      structures. Could someone please suggest some SEMICONDUCTOR
      NANOPARTICLES that I can use for my project. I know this is very
      vague but still, this is how it has to start. Even a link to a
      website which provides info on the suppliers and information about
      nanoparticles (various kinds and properties) would be highly
      appreciated.

      Regards,
      Abhishek

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT