2426Re: [nanotech] info on funding

  • shojaie aso
    Dec 19, 2001

       Hi dear S.Prabhu!

      your  field of research is very interesting !

      the carbon nanotubes sensore are very useful for controling nanobots .I am a computer programming student.and my field of research is:

       programming for nanobots controling .if are agree we can work together but i need some information about self_assembling

      be intoch!

      reagards:

      aso shojaie.

        prabhu_31oct <sprabhu@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

               I am a graduate student in the department of polymer
      engineering , University of Akron. I would like to work  for an
      internship in summer 2002.  My present field of research is "
      Conducting polymer , Carbon nanotube sensors and actuators " . This
      project focusses on the Electrochemistry of conducting polymers and
      carbon nanotubes , development of carbon nanotube sensors ( bio and
      mechanical sensors) , conducting polymer / carbon nanotube
      actuators .Our group will also focus on,

      1) synthesis and micro / nano pattering of conducting polymers and
      carbon nanotubes

      2)Nanocomposites of polymer and carbon nanotubes

      3)conducting polymer, carbon nanotube light emmiting diodes and
      photovoltaic cells

      4)Self-assembling and supra molecular structures of conducting
      polymers and carbon  nanotubes

                    We would like to have some initial funding .. Please
      mail me at prabhu_31oct@... , if these projects are of interest
      to anyone!

      Sincerely,

      S.Prabhu

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your holiday gifts!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic