2419Mr. prabhu

  • MAKARAND dhake
    Dec 12, 2001
      helloo mr. Prabhu,
      I m Makarand from India. I m also
      interested in working on the projects ur doing. I have
      lot of study material for this.
      I would like to do this project with u people
      by correspondence. GUIDE ME abt it. Regarding the
      finance I will ask it to some companies to finance .
      Tell me the rough amount of finance u want to share
      with me.
      I have just completed bachelore degree in engineering
      & interested in coming to us for MS preferrably in
      nanotech field.

      --- prabhu_31oct <sprabhu@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I am a graduate student in the department
      > of polymer
      > engineering , University of Akron. I would like to
      > work for an
      > internship in summer 2002. My present field of
      > research is "
      > Conducting polymer , Carbon nanotube sensors and
      > actuators " . This
      > project focusses on the Electrochemistry of
      > conducting polymers and
      > carbon nanotubes , development of carbon nanotube
      > sensors ( bio and
      > mechanical sensors) , conducting polymer / carbon
      > nanotube
      > actuators .Our group will also focus on,
      >
      > 1) synthesis and micro / nano pattering of
      > conducting polymers and
      > carbon nanotubes
      >
      > 2)Nanocomposites of polymer and carbon nanotubes
      >
      > 3)conducting polymer, carbon nanotube light emmiting
      > diodes and
      > photovoltaic cells
      >
      > 4)Self-assembling and supra molecular structures of
      > conducting
      > polymers and carbon nanotubes
      >
      > We would like to have some initial
      > funding .. Please