We Need You Belivers Of God.

  • Ophanage /Charity Assistance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Brethren Of God,

      Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes, My name is Mrs.Mevis Smith, i'm a 65years old woman and from Zimbabweand we where merchant and owned a businesseswith my husband in Dubai with two children.

      My husband and our two children died in a car accident seven years ago,before this happened our business and concern for making money was all we live for and never really cared about other values in life But since the loss of my family,i have found a new desire to assist helpless families for now i have noneof my own, i have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless homes before the death of my family.

      I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, SouthAfrica,Cameroon, Brazil,and some Asian countries,only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.

      I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make thiscontribution on assisting people over there, I kept $US12,000,000.00Million whichis the last on my wealth in a long-term deposit in a Finance/security company in Europe which i promised to
      donate to any hospital that could cure my cancer but the doctor just told me that i havejust some few months to live and i have deceide to help thisvictims that need it for a better life,i'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagus cancer.

      I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors/private nurse have told me that I have only few months to live, it is my last wish to see
      this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization because relatives and members of my husbands family have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, Icannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

      Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the funds and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 10% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money, if you are willing to help please reply as soon as possible by sending to Mr.Yamiyan Patric my private nurse particulars as stated below for on ward proceedure to claim the fund.

      1)Your Full Name.
      2)Company Name.
      3)BANK NAME.
      3)Telephone Numbers.
      4)Fax Numbers.
      5)RES ADDRESS.

      May the good lord bless you and your family.

      Please send reply and all correspondences to my private nurse for he sentthis mail to you, and will be corresponding with you in the claiming
      ofthe funds.

      Regards,
      Mrs.Melvis Smith