new software actually makes you coffee

  • speake sofly79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      hi my friends ...
      I've just reviewed a piece of content management
      software that does so many different things for
      you as a website owner that I jokingly asked
      its creators (Simon and Jeremy) if it could also
      make you a cup of coffee..

      .well the joke's on me because "CMS Infusion"
      CAN make you a cup of coffee;

      http://www.cesw.org

      One sugar or two?

      Michael