Attention:Sir/Madam,

  • Anderson Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007

      Attention:Sir/Madam,

      We are  Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable
      consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.
      We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and
      confidentiality are revered.International missions, Diplomats, Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

      A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and
      her family in retrieving her package containing some amount of
      money from a Diplomatic Corp in Europe.The benefactor and her
      children have been confined only to their country home and all
      their calls and movements are monitored, as a result,its absoultely
      impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money.

      Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being
      contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds
      on their behalf. The amount was accrued from Diamond sales over a
      period of six years and its USD75M (Seventy Five Million
      U.S.Dollars). These funds are fully free of any liens, or
      encumbrances and are clean, clear and has no criminal origin.

      The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all
      documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were
      submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds
      are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or
      terrorism.

      For your assistance in this transaction,the benefactor and her
      Children have agreed to give you 30% of the total amount of money
      which is equivalent to US$22.5 Million (Twenty Two Million,Five
      Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)  and this role simply
      entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in
      Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be
      sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them
      as well as providing the following information to facilitate the
      smooth conclusion of the transaction.

      1) Your Full Name:

      2) Your Address:

      3) Your Telephone Number:

      4) Your Fax Number:

      5) Your Mobile Number:

      6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence:

      I await your response Urgently.

       From Mr.ANDERSON CLARK

      ****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL*****

      This e-mail and any attached files are  confidential and may be legally privileged.

      --外国货也超便宜!
      --http://sms.eyou.com
      --无忧二二族、足球大富翁...尽在亿邮短信