Search-Script

  • Jens Heidrich

      Hi everyone,

      I would like to tell you about my search script for nanoblogger.
      I wrote it with php. It searches within all index.html files
      in the archives directory and displays a result list with
      articles title and articles date.

      It should be placed in the root directory of nanoblogger.
      Unfortunately the script includes some hardcoded parts like blog title,
      blog description, some styles and an (optionally) footer.

      I wrote the script because i didn't find any proper search tool for
      nanoblogger.

      You can test and download it under http://jensheidrich.de/blog/.

      Don't hesistate to report bugs or improvements to me!

      See ya,

      Jens

      - --
      Jens Heidrich