WINNING NOTIFICATION.

  • SUNSHINE GLOBAL LOTTERY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      SUNSHINE GLOBAL LOTTERY PROMOTION.

      REF# :KLI/331-ILDI0501/05

      BATCH# :EPD/23/512/FDN

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the International Lottery
      programs held on
      5th December, 2005. Your e-mail Address attached to ticket number
      742-761107 drew lucky numbers 1-55-88-22-33-79.

      Which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been
      approved for a lump sum pay out of US$800,000.00 (eight Hundred Thousand
      United States Dollars).

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your Winning
      information
      very confidential till your claims has been processed and your prize/money
      Remitted to you.
      This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
      unwarranted abuse
      of this program by some Participants.
      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn From
      over
      200,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names
      from
      all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
      with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD1 million
      international lottery.

      To file for your claim, please contact our/your Claim agent,

      MR.RICHARD HILLS OF ONWARD TRUST AGENCY

      TEL: +31-638-774-432.

      FAX: +31-847-376-880
      Email:onwardagency@...

      Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
      remember
      to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondence.
      Furthermore, should there be any change of address do Inform our agent as
      soon
      as possible.

      Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being

      part of our promotional program.
      Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

      Sincerely yours,

      Mr. James Van Brooks.

      Lottery Coordinator.