Re: [nanoblogger] translation to new language

  • Boštjan Jerko
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2 2:37 AM
      I made a small test and it seems working.
      I don't care about system messages, I only wan't to represent the page
      in Slovene.
      Do you have any recomendations about syntax of the system variables.

      Boštjan

    • Kevin W.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2 7:07 PM
        Hi bojerko.

        Yes, but please forgive me if I show know familiarity
        with any aspects of the slovenian language.

        To keep things organized I would suggest the syntax of
        the variables to include some hint of their purpose.

        e.g. template_lang_pagetitle=[slovenian text here],
        template_lang_entrylink=[and here]

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/W4wwlB/TM

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs