Re: [nanoblogger] rss feeds with the latest stable version

  • Angelina Carlton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 2:25 PM
      On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 03:08:20AM -0800, Kevin W. wrote:

      > I'm seeing a message, stating "undefined entities".
      > Try using the entities numerical values instead.
      >
      > From searching around on this topic, I've found it
      > seems to be a common problem where many special
      > entities need to be converted to their numerical
      > before they can work in a xml document such as rss.
      >
      > Also, I think it's worth noting that UTF-8 is the
      > default encoding in xml, and may help things if you
      > try using that as your default encoding.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kevin

      Thank you, Ive got it sorted out now, using the entitie's numerical values
      works, I just had to find a regex that would fix my archives.

      One quick question more, what file determines the css style that the
      archives use? If I change from default in my blog.conf, the archives
      still use the default style.

      --
      Angelina Carlton
    • Angelina Carlton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 2:41 PM
        On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 05:25:51PM -0400, Angelina Carlton wrote:

        > One quick question more, what file determines the css style that the
        > archives use? If I change from default in my blog.conf, the archives
        > still use the default style.

        sorry...I *think* ive found out why, I am working on a copy of my real
        public_html called test_html but my blog.conf's base url is set to
        point to the real one.

        --
        Angelina Carlton
      • Kevin W.
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 10:20 PM
          In NB 3.0 and up, the templates were updated to use a
          special variable, called $BASE_URL, to help implement
          relative links.

          Also make sure BLOG_CSS is defined in your blog.conf,
          should be set to "styles/<nb_style.css>".

          There may be some useful comments@... as well.

          Kevin

          http://mail.yahoo.com