Add My Site

  • Daniel Schregenberger
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hello,

      You can add my site too, if you like.
      It's in german, but google (or freetranslation.com etc.) might help
      non-german-speaking people getting an idea of what I'm talking about.
      Normally it's just random noise I wanted the world to know. The
      interesting/funny part of it are the use of the language and the
      (hidden) cites (of songs) in there (Most titles are english, cites of
      songs and loosly relate to the content for example). That might get lost
      by translating. Anyway. Enough said.

      http://www.npfdd.ch/
      which is a redirection to
      http://cgi.ethz.ch/~scdaniel/

      I've heavily modified styles and also nb itself a little:
      - pinging blogg directory (blogg.de)
      - photo of the day, associated to the current blog entry (I'll release
      it maybe sometime it works a bit better; I can't figure out how to
      display the pictures in the archive (ie. how do per entry plugins work?
      there aren't I think...))
      - id's should start with a letter for XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility
      - ...

      -- Daniel
    • un1xt3r
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
        > I've heavily modified styles and also nb itself a little:
        > - pinging blogg directory (blogg.de)
        > - photo of the day, associated to the current blog entry (I'll release
        > it maybe sometime it works a bit better; I can't figure out how to
        > display the pictures in the archive (ie. how do per entry plugins work?
        > there aren't I think...))
        > - id's should start with a letter for XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility
        > - ...
        >
        > -- Daniel

        There's been a lot of restructuring of nanoblogger's innerworkings in
        CVS. For instance, autoformat plugins have been replaced with the
        more general "entry plugins". That's probably what you're looking
        for. I plan on making a new stable release as soon as I finalize the
        restrucuring, but I encourage you to check out some of the changes
        made in CVS.

        I'll have to look into the id's and XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility.

        Thanks,
        Kevin
      • Daniel Schregenberger
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2004
          On Don, 2004-06-10 at 00:14, un1xt3r wrote:
          > > I've heavily modified styles and also nb itself a little:
          > > - pinging blogg directory (blogg.de)
          > > - photo of the day, associated to the current blog entry (I'll release
          > > it maybe sometime it works a bit better; I can't figure out how to
          > > display the pictures in the archive (ie. how do per entry plugins work?
          > > there aren't I think...))
          > > - id's should start with a letter for XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility
          > > - ...
          > >
          > > -- Daniel
          >
          > There's been a lot of restructuring of nanoblogger's innerworkings in
          > CVS. For instance, autoformat plugins have been replaced with the
          > more general "entry plugins". That's probably what you're looking
          > for. I plan on making a new stable release as soon as I finalize the
          > restrucuring, but I encourage you to check out some of the changes
          > made in CVS.

          That sounds like what I'm looking for, yes. I'll look into it sometime.

          > I'll have to look into the id's and XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility.

          using

          NB_EntryID="e$entry"

          instead of

          NB_EntryID="$entry"

          works here.

          -- Daniel
        • un1xt3r
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 14, 2004
            > > I'll have to look into the id's and XHTML 1.1 Strict compatibility.
            >
            > using
            >
            > NB_EntryID="e$entry"
            >
            > instead of
            >
            > NB_EntryID="$entry"
            >
            > works here.
            >
            > -- Daniel

            Well, after doing a little research I decided to go ahead and do this,
            then after some more research and some dismay I reverted my changes
            back. Now, after some experimentation with xhtml 1.1 anchor style
            id's, I like it and I'm changing things back again (in cvs)!

            The only problem is that some older browsers don't understand xhtml
            1.1 anchors. So for now, the default templates will probably remain
            in their xhtml 1.0 state, but with more xhtml 1.1 compatibility. e.g.
            id="e2004-06-13T12:00:00" name="e2004-06-13T12:00:00"

            Thanks,
            Kevin