Re: [nanoblogger] Re: nb -a entry no weblog directory specified! goodbye.

  • milk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 4:34 AM
      On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 09:58, Sharon Kimble <skimble04@...> wrote:

      I have no BLOG_DIR entry in my blog.conf, but I have resolved the
      issue by first using /home/boztu/blog and thereafter just using 'blog'
      and it works okay.

      But I've found another problem. Before the new install I could just
      use ..... http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/ ........ and it showed up
      okay, now I have to use ......
      http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html ..... before the home page
      displays. But why? I'm puzzled as to whats caused the change.

      That behaviour is dependent on the behaviour of your web server. In apache, this would be the DirectoryIndex. It appears the default names for the index file on your server does not include index.html.