looking for some company

  • Neil Smithline
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      Just wondering if this list is live?

      Neil
    • Sharon Kimble
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        On 5 March 2012 14:18, Neil Smithline <gotta-luv-nb@...> wrote:
        > Just wondering if this list is live?
        >
        > Neil

        Yes, this list is live, but with very little activity. What company
        are you looking for? Can google help you find it?

        Sharon.

        A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
        Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.0
        Registered Linux user 334501
      • Neil Smithline
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
          My bad Sharon.

          I am not looking for _a_ company. I am looking to chat with other NB users.

          Neil

          PS: It took me about 3 readings of your posting before I realized that my posting was ambiguous. Sorry about the ambiguity but I did find it humorous.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
            On 11 March 2012 19:16, Neil Smithline <gotta-luv-nb@...> wrote:
            > My bad Sharon.
            >
            > I am not looking for _a_ company. I am looking to chat with other NB users.
            >
            > Neil
            >
            > PS: It took me about 3 readings of your posting before I realized that my posting was ambiguous. Sorry about the ambiguity but I did find it humorous.

            I knew what you meant, but I took your mail at face value :)

            This list generally deals just with problems that people have with
            nanoblogger, and very few people have problems, so they don't ask for
            help. But you're free to chat if you want to, and if we can help you
            with nanoblogger then we will. You may find people's nanoblogger sites
            listed in there sigs, and looking at their sites may help you to
            develop your site too.

            Sharon.