Style sheet for a project hosted at Sourceforge

  • Denis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      I have posted on NB sourceforge.net website a style sheet that mimic the
      look of a Sourceforge. You can download it at:

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=103576&atid=661799&\
      file_id=400189&aid=3167714

      As a good example, you can browse at:

      http://nb2gopher.sourceforge.net/

      -- Deber
    • Sharon Kimble
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
        I have just upgraded my blog to nanoblogger 3.4.2 but am not able to reflect that change in the blog itself. Where is the variable < $version > set please. I've hunted high and low for it but all without success, I'm hoping that someone can tell me so that I can display the correct version number in the blog.

        Thanks
        Sharon.
      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011