Re: [nanoblogger] Generating blog as a single page

  • Kevin W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Yes. I believe some of this is explained in part in the blog.conf comments as well as the user manual.

      Start by looking for the MAINPAGE_QUERY setting. You can include all entries for the main page by setting this to "all". However, this will most likely trigger pagination, which is controlled by MAX_PAGE_ENTRIES and is superseded by setting MAX_MAINPAGE_ENTRIES. I suppose, as the code stands now, you might be able to trick your way out of pagination, by setting the latter to "0".

      If you want to take things farther, you can try modifying the templates and playing with the archive settings.

      Does that answer your question?

      Thanks,
      Kevin