In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This website is dedicated to the biological applications of Nanotechnology and for technical and business people to learn and share information about this emerging field. Biotechnology is naturally "nano", but recent advances in robotics, computing & miniaturization are allowing scientists to interact with molecules at these nano levels. This site is related to http://www.futurebiojobs.com and we will cross-post jobs, events, links, news, and more. Feel free to discuss technical, business, ethical or societal issues. This site IS MODERATED and spam will be purged immediately and the user deleted.
- Apr 23, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.