Need Role Players In ROLEPLAYING REALMS

  • Im Maj. Gigane Tawodi Leader of the War P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Need Role Players In ROLEPLAYING REALMS by Lady Sharlyne
      Please Join me I am looking for more people to play game.
      I Play as Chieftain Lynall Anderson I need Andersons for KING ARTHUR, and Plus as Redhawks Adams I need People in with Redhawks in LAREDO - 1875, http://ladysharlyne.ipbfree.com/index.php
      My Bios. In ROLEPLAYING REALMS by Lady Sharlyne
      Redhawks Adams
      Name: (Brig. Gen.) Chief Redhawks Adams: Usually just called Redhawks
      Character's age: 36
      Character's Description: Chickamauga Cherokee, Tan Long dark hair. He wears white clothing when he wants be mostly sticks with wearing Breech clout and leggings. You know him by the scar on the right side of his face from a hand to hand fight with a yankee Captain. Line from his eye to his chin.
      Characters skills/weaponry(this will NOT be added to as you go along): Many skills and knows pretty much how use all weapons.
      Character History: Redhawks is a Chickamauga Cherokee
      Born on the Cherokee Rez. in The Indian Territory. Noone knows much of his childhood, just his Mother was a full Blood and his father was Celtic. In those time The Irish, Scots, Scots-irish, and Welsh was more welcome with the Tribe as they lived the way we did.
      As it neared Redhawks 17th Birth Day the War Between the War Between the States Broke out. He chose to fight with the Band the Stand Watie led. Being his family was high in the Chief ring Redhawks was commissioned a Major and commanded a Partisan Ranger Battalion made up of Chickamauga Cherokees. He fought in some major battle as a major of the Battalion for 1860' to 1863. He was Commission Brig Gen in 1863 when Col. Drew and his Full Bloods turn coat and fought for the North. Redhawks soon found himself in command of 6 to 15 Companies, Battalions, and Regiment. Between 1863 and 1865 ound himself fighting major battles in his home land against his own people. Fighting in Mo, Ark, Ks, the Territory, and Tx. fighting in major battles.
      In 1865 Northern Cherokees took on themselves to burn his home down and his mother and father was still sleeping. He was off fighting when he got the word.
      April 9th 1865 The War ended. Redhawks was not done he still waged his war.
      1865-1875 Redhawks waged the war. He was not going to stop. He still was Gen. wil be till he is taken out. In all He now had White Cavalry, Infantry, and some Artillery units that didnt give up. Along with his 6 to 9 Native Units that stuck with him.
      1875 He rides to still doing what he did best.