3 members added in the last 7 days
This list is meant for open discussion about nalbinding, its history (all of it not just SCA period), construction techniques, available resources, classification systems, research, variations, embroidery styles on finished items, etc. It will also be open to discussion about knotless netting (Buttonhole stitch varients) and confusions with knitting. Alternate names, nalebinding, nalbindning, naalbinding, nailbinding, naalebinding, looped needle netting, knotless netting, needle binding, somning, somvant, toothbrush handle rug weaving, vattsaum, patning, etc.
- Apr 11, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.