Ukulele holder for your music or mic stand

  • Pat Klopich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I know the Flea or Fluke have that great flat bottom for standing up next to you when you're
      not playing. But, Iam always afraid of stepping on my hibicus flea and actually almost did...
      which promted me to do a "google".

      I just found this great item. the "String Swing" Mic stand Ukulele Hanger... Its adjustable
      thumb-screw fits around your music or mic stand and holds your ukulele out of harms way.

      I have a fat music stand (about 7/8 of an inch dia.) that it fits around nicely. I actually clamp
      two on my stand.... one for my precious Flea and the other for my new Kamaka. Both,
      valuable in their own way.

      Check out the String Swing here:

      https://www.stringswing.com/products/product_listing.php

      If the link doesn't go stright to the Ukulele hanger..... just enter the keyword "ukulele" in the
      search box.