Two new Thanksgiving songs.... for November

  • PatK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      I posted on my WikiWiki sight two Turkey Day songs....

      An old traditional song -- "Over the River." Yes, it's not a Christmas song... they'll be coming next month.

      And a new song out of Santa Barbara -- "The Gobble Song". You have to watch the YouTube link to see all the fun it can be.

      My Beach group is taking a hiatus as it's getting cold up here in Seattle.... so I included a memorable song of "We'll Meet Again".

      You'll find them all here
      http://ukulele-wikiwiki.com/uw/uww_dwnlds.html

      Enjoy and, as I said, I'll have Christmas songs early next month in time to practice a few before the big day.

      Patk