Fwd: Opportunities at Motorola

  • Affiong Bassey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000
      This message was forwarded to me via email;

      I would like to know if you are interested in being considered for
      positions
      within the Motorola Corporation. We currently are seeking to fill
      positions
      in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and elsewhere. If you are
      interested,
      please respond to each of the questions below and attach an updated
      copy of
      your resume. Our recruitment team will forward your information to
      the
      proper hiring managers. We are looking for senior level people (4+
      years)
      in most areas.

      1) Describe in detail the type of position you are searching for:

      2) What are your technical strengths:

      3) What is motivating you to look for new opportunities:

      4) Are you willing to relocate: If so, please indicate which of the
      current Motorola locations listed below you will relocate to:

      Austin, TX Arlington Heights, IL
      Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX Phoenix, AZ
      Schaumburg,
      IL
      Plantation, FL Urbana, IL Other

      5) What is your current base salary and bonus:

      6) What are your salary expectations to change positions:

      7) When are you thinking of changing jobs:

      8) Do you have any offers in-hand presently? If so, what company is
      it
      from, how much is the offer, and when do you need to make a decision:

      9) Are you eligible to work in the United States for a period longer
      than
      one year, on an unrestricted basis?

      10) What's the best way to contact you? Can you talk at work:

      11) Is there anyone you know of who would be interested in a
      position with
      Motorola?