10 messages added in the last 7 days
Welcome to the online group of NAIGSO-AA!
The Native American Indian General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous.
1. To help Native North American Indians and Associates obtain sobriety through the 12 steps and 12 traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
2. To bridge the gap between Alcoholics Anonymous general services office, New York, NY and Native North American Indian tribes as a whole.
3. To provide traditional/cultural means of representation from the AA individual/group level to the AA world services level.
4. To induce Native North American Indian AA groups and Associates to work closely and confidently with general services office and world services in AA.
5. To support the Native North American Indian tribes in obtaining sobriety through their own culture.
6. To provide service in harmony with the Native North American Indian tribe’s traditional gathering(s).
THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP OF THIS GROUP IS A DESIRE TO STOP DRINKING
P.O. Box 1253
Lakeside, CA 92040
- Native American
- Mar 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.