No activity in last 7 days
I an interested in hearing from other people on this disturbing subject.Here in Canada we seem to ignore these trageties.We do not even have a proper 'MISSING' list to know what is going on,everything is ignored by our police and society.I think this is a shame.What do we think if we don't talk about it ,it will stop?The public should become more involved in these cases.The cases where someone disappears and is nevere heard from again.SOMEONE KNOWS.If we were more aggressive in our searchs maybe some of these missings wouldn't be missing.Iook at all the missing and murdered on HWY.16.Now this has been going on for 20 or more years,yet this is not high priority WHY?
- Jan 11, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.