1Nafsi Afrika Acrobats travel to Italy

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Jul 25, 2007
      Kennedy,

      What a wonderful report about your visit to TheNetherlands! This is a
      great success for Nafsi Afrika Acrobats
      http://www.nafsiafriacrobats.org and our Minciu Sodas laboratory. I
      share with our readers in Italy. Perhaps somebody would like to meet
      with you and help you and your friends in Nairobi, Kenya. Thank you to
      Maria Agnese Giraudo for all of your great leadership! You are a "men
      without food"!

      I also invite us all to join Kennedy Owino's new working group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nafsiafrikasaana/ based on his deepest
      value of "cherished sustainable livelihoods". Send a blank message to
      nafsiafrikasaana-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu
      Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...