Fat and Sexy: Five Things about Sex You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid t

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Fat and Sexy: Five Things about Sex You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask*

      In January, NAAFA had a successful launch of its first teleseminar with fitness expert and NAAFA newsletter columnist Cinder Ernst. The next teleseminar will feature another expert and past NAAFA workshop presenter: Virgie Tovar, MA. Virgie is a sexologist, fat activist and writer. NAAFA believes that people of all sizes have the right to a fulfilling and healthy sex life. You've probably noticed that we live in a sex-negative culture that teaches us shame about our sexuality and our bodies. If you're having a difficult time feeling sexy you are SO not alone! Join an open and revealing teleseminar:

      Fat and Sexy: Five Things about Sex You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask*

      Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013
      Time: 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST

      In this not-to-be-missed exclusive teleseminar, Virgie Tovar, editor of Hot & Heavy: Fierce Fat Girls on Life, Love and Fashion (Seal Press, 2012), will spill some of her yummiest sex secrets. "Fat & Sexy" will cover requisite topics from vibrators to vulvas (and penises too!) with a focus on body positivity and fat embodiment. Come with questions, leave with answers (and maybe even some orgasms!) You won't want to miss the homework!

      To register, click on: http://tinyurl.com/cjuf9ms

      *Please note: Due to the mature nature of the subject matter, this teleseminar may not be suitable for all individuals and is not advised for individuals under the age of 18. Signing up for this teleseminar indicates that you are at least 18 years of age.