125NAAFA at Night for $99

  • Peggy
    Jul 8, 2013
      NAAFA at Night for $99

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      July 7, 2013

      Foster City, CA - For those who would like to attend at least some of the NAAFA convention but are not able to attend the full event, we are offering a special package which would allow you to enjoy the NAAFA evening events. This special "NAAFA at Night for $99" includes the following:
      · Friday night Vendor Expo Reception, "Once Upon a Vegas Night" Costume Dance (costumes encouraged, but not required) and a Late Night Dip (bring your swim suit or trunks!).
      · Saturday evening you may enjoy the spectacular NAAFA Fashion Show, Auction and Afterparty plus a Late Night Dip.
      · Sunday evening line-up includes the always fun and hysterical NAAFA's Got Talent and the Big Splash Pool Party, a great way to cool down after three days of learning and networking.

      Don't forget that Monday's event, END BULLYING NOW - Get Involved, is a FREE event open to the public. Please join us to learn about our anti-bullying campaign and how you can get involved.

      For those on a very tight budget who would like to enjoy more of the activities, we are offering a special $199 package that DOES NOT include the formal dinner on Saturday night. All other convention activities are included in this package. The all-inclusive package is still available at $265. Limited at the door registration will be available for $295.

      Don't wait. The NAAFA convention is only three weeks away. Register today at: http://www.gifttool.com/registrar/ShowEventDetails?ID=1558&EID=14638

      The NAAFA special room rate at the Westin has been extended until July 10, 2013 so you still have time to get our special $89 per night rate which includes, NO resort fee and FREE internet: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1302183452&key=982D6

      Founded in 1969, NAAFA is a non-profit human rights organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for fat people. NAAFA works to eliminate discrimination based on body size and provide fat people with the tools for self-empowerment through public education, advocacy, and member support.

      On the web: http://www.naafa.org

      For more information contact:
      Peggy Howell, Public Relations Director, NAAFA
      e-mail: pr@... phone: 916-558-6880