Hello, Just curious on if it can be performed and how hard it is if it could be done. I have two old Bachmann Steam Locomotives. Just wondering if it can bewb3aal
I am looking to purchase a Missouri Pacific F7A (and possibly B) from Intermountain in either the Blue and Gray Eagle paint, and/or the Jenks Blue paint. Inewtonrick
One F3 and several F7s and FTs. Most are new/test run only. - Prices do not include shipping which will be at actual cost. If you give me your zip code whenatsf0001
The rules for posting are very simple:
1) The message has to be related to N Scale model railroading.
2) New product announcements, for trade/wanted ads and event announcements are allowed at any time.
3) Advertising/for-sale days are the 1st and the 15th of every month. It would be nice if we all remembered to prefix the subject of a "for sale" message with the letters "FS" to make sorting easier. :)
If you are new to the hobby, an excellent introductory book is available. If you have a website, it would be appreciated if you helped promote this resource. Webmaster's tools can be found at this URL.
Thanks for reading this and we hope you enjoy the list!
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 20, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.