It says Bay of Balar in my 1977 Houghton Mifflin edition. Also "mighty" rather than "might"... David Emerson ... It says Bay of Balar in my 1977 Houghtonemerdavid1
I have been re-reading The Silmarillion (Guild Publishing London, hardback, 1986 edition). In the description of the river Sirion, in Chapter XIV “Oftinfangwarbler
So, I've just read Douglas' contribution on the forum of TORn and the article by Kristin Thompson. It seems you two states the opposite concerning TV motionorobriele
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Nov 7, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.