[mythsoc] Romantic theology (was A comment and two questions)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      Which brings to mind that famous lecture on Chastity that Charles Williams
      was supposed to have given at Oxford, and packed the house; I can't recall
      the source where I read about this (possibly a bio or critical work on
      CSL), but I've always wanted to know if there's a copy of that lecture, or
      if anyone took notes on what Williams was supposed to have said. ---djb