Harry Potter fanfic article

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      I was revolving this in my mind while scrubbing bathtubs today, and since I
      find =all= of slash/het fanfic pretty much revolting, I started looking for
      the most absolutely revolting sexual liaison I could imagine any HP fanfic
      author conceiving.

      My candidate is - Dudley Dursley / Moaning Myrtle.

      But perhaps there is worse out there.

      Diamond Proudbrook