Mythcon reports wanted!

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      I would love to receive any reports, photos, etc. from people who
      attended Mythcon 34 in Nashville last month, for publication in
      Mythprint (the Society's monthly newsletter). Material on hand is
      scarce at the moment, so I am planning a larger combined
      August/September issue (to be sent out probably mid-September). Even
      a paragraph or two of your favorite Mythcon moments would be
      appreciated! Please contact me off-list with contributions or queries:

      mailto:emfarrell@...

      Thanks!

      Ellie