Re: [mythsoc] The Big Read

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 11, 2003
      I'm amazed that, of the listmembers responding, I've read the most at 52. I
      always feel illiterate around this group <g>.

      Not much more to add that hasn't already been said, other than it'd be
      interesting to see a similar list 15 years from now and see how many of the
      more recent books (eg, Colfer) are still on the list.

      "The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds;
      and the pessimist fears this is true."
      --James Branch Cabell
      Currently reading: YBFH 16, ed. by Terri Windling and Ellen Datlow