New Editions from Canada

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Romuald Lakowski, a presenter at this summer's Mythcon, asked me to send this
      information along which may be of interest:

      I have some information that may of interest to those members
      of the Society who are working on Charles Williams and Gilbert
      Chesterton, if you could pass it on. I know Eric Rauscher at
      least will be interested.

      Regent College Publishing in Vancouver, B.C., the publishing
      arm of Regent College, has reprinted the following titles.

      Charles Williams:

      All Hallows Eve

      The Greater Trumps

      The Place of the Lion

      Shadows of Ecstacy

      The Descent of the Dove

      Michael Coren:

      Gilbert: The Man Who was G.K. Chesterton

      The Address is:

      Regent College Publishing
      5800 University Boulevard
      Vancouver, B.C. V6T 2E4 Canada
      www.regentpublishing.com

      The four Charles Williams novels are about $15US
      and the Descent of the Dove and "Gilbert" are
      each about $21.50US (prices also given in
      Canadian Dollars).