New Gaiman book

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      I see in the new Locus that Neil Gaiman, next year's Mythcon author GOH, has a new graphic novella out with Dave McKean (artist). It's called _The Wolves in the Walls_. It should be fun. (It's only 56 pages so if you want to read something short by the GOH for Mythcon next year, this is pretty easy.)

      Berni

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        >I see in the new Locus that Neil Gaiman, next year's Mythcon author GOH,
        >has a new graphic novella out with Dave McKean (artist). It's called _The
        >Wolves in the Walls_. It should be fun. (It's only 56 pages so if you
        >want to read something short by the GOH for Mythcon next year, this is
        >pretty easy.)

        Just read it. It's light, it's fun, it's a quick read. In a way, it's an
        odd variant on Coraline.