Hello From NY Tolkien Society

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hey folks,
      I wish to take sometime and thank each and every member of MythSoc,
      you all made Jessica and myself feel very welcome to our 1st MythCon
      and we look forward to making them each year. We have had arough week
      back, with having to settle back in, (after a grueling 25hour
      Greyhound ride home) get bills, society and house items in order, we
      are slowly back on track. We have alot of pics to process and will
      send you all a link when we have them up.
      I noticed in the threads it being asked if someone had a pic of Grace
      as PuddleGlum, I have a pic of everyone on stage, but like a comment
      I read my auditorium pics are not the best. But I do have some great
      shots of the ceremonies and MythSoc table and attendees.
      Again many thanks everyone, to MythSoc members and our new friends at
      Lomelindi the Nashville TS Smial!
      In Fellowship,
      Anthony S Burdge
      www.herenistarion.org