RE: [mythsoc] Atlas of myths

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hey Alex

      I took a quick peek at the two Arthurian ones and was pleasantly surprised
      to see the ink sketches. I especially like the landscape of the first one.
      Are there more inks among this batch or are most color? In the past when
      I've had time to surf your pictures I've mostly seen color paintings.

      Anyone else look into these ever? I have looked now and then over the past
      few years.

      OK and Alex have you done a regional map of the History of Britain? I sure
      could use it with what I"m reading now. :-)

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
        In a message dated 7/31/2003 7:48:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
        lizziewriter@... writes:

        > Anyone else look into these ever?

        Me!

        Diamond Proudbrook

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
          > Anyone else look into these ever?

          Me! >>

          Do I dare even say "and?" to this formidable listwit?

          Lizzie Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia