Re: Charles Williams & the Golden Dawn

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2003
      I am very interested in this topic, and thanks for the link, if
      anyone has any thoughts on if/how CW's views may or may not have
      influenced Tolkien please share them. I have read that Tolkien was
      diametrically opposed in view to CW, but am looking to see if CW's
      views may or may not have influenced Tolkien's writings
      Anthony