Re: New York Tolkien Society @ MythCon

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2003
      In New York...;-) www.herenistarion.org, we will have a table with
      loads of info and alot of fun things,
      1) For all attendees who sign up for a membership to Heren Istarion
      will be entered into a drawing for the Limited Edtion New Line Cinema
      ROTK Calendar.
      2)We are providing the academic programming (come to our table for
      details) at December's Gathering of The Fellowship event
      www.tolkiengathering.com, and we will be holding a drawing for 2 full
      memberships to the event, see www.herenistarion.org or
      www.tolkiengathering.com for details
      3)Our cochair (and my fiance ;-)) will be presenting "Myth,Fear and
      Fantasy:The function of LOTR in society"
      and much more...
      Anthony

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Pauline J. Alama" <PJAlama@e...>

      <herenistarion@y...>